About contact form?

ae2ec
Hi, i need to know what do i need to do for a contact form that i create, send (MSG) from n.nu (IP) address
and not thru my email?

Re: About contact form?

Jim Westergren
Administrator
Contact form for email going in is done with the code ##CONTACT-FORM##

If you want to send emails out, like a newsletter, then please see that function here: http://www.username.n.nu/admin/my-newsletter.php
/ Jim Westergren

Re: About contact form?

ae2ec
Hello Jim, i took long time to return to this subject.. and i found a reply
from you... ok, i know ##CONTACT-FORM## code.. creates the form,
but the contact form i'm creating is for a business.. not for my website
wen i test the form.. it opens an (outlook) and ask you for your personal
email and other bunch of (info) in order to send a MSG... and i dont want
that.
This form is for the use of clients.. and some people dont even have an
email address..so like i ask in my very first question..how can i make it
work direct from n.nu's (ip)address?

note: I wrote to (http://n-nu-support.970493.n3.nabble.com/) and have'nt
receive no answer at all... thank you very much Jim for your Reply.

My email --> [email protected]

Re: About contact form?

Jim Westergren
Administrator
The ##CONTACT-FORM## does not open an outlook. I am sorry but we are not providing any other function or method.
/ Jim Westergren