About the 3 linked documents

Kumriye
Hi again friends!

I have discovred a problem on certain subjectmatter concerning my 3 documents which I have linked.
Every each time when I logg out from the place where I have saved documents in pdf files.
When I go in my homepage to check up that by clicking in the letters in pdf then I discover that there are not left any pdf. It is very strange!

I am afraid something is complete wrong.  I want to make sure that, when the visitors wants to cklick in the documents must easyly find the pdf- files without any need to logg in.

I am sorry for disturbing you with question but yet again I am stuck, although I have put down a week of my time on my website.
Would you please, please some how help me in this matter?
Best regards

Kumriye Kamere

Re: About the 3 linked documents

Måns Gullberg
Administrator
Hi Kumriye,

If you've placed your pdf's on Google Docs and linked them to your website, the people that wants to read those pdf files needs to be logged into Google. (They must have a Google account.)
Mvh / Best regards
Måns Gullberg