Antispam

Antoha.exe
As early as a few weeks always fires antispam. When you open the site offers only the text and the pictures are not loaded until until shalt bring captcha: (Just go to the site 2-3 times and immediately triggered antispam. Very annoying. Why is that?

Re: Antispam

Antoha.exe
UP! Topic is still relevant.

Re: Antispam

Jim Westergren
Administrator
Did you try to write the captcha? Your IP seem to be classified as a spammer/hacker. What is your IP?
/ Jim Westergren

Re: Antispam

Antoha.exe
Antispam included throughout my country (Ukraine). For example go to the subnet 93.79.*.* or 93.79.160. * or 91.222.36.205 (free Ukraine VPN). and others. In general, I have 4 different provider, but all one and the same picture.

Re: Antispam

Antoha.exe
UP

Re: Antispam

Jim Westergren
Administrator
Ok, I did some change and it should be better now.
/ Jim Westergren

Re: Antispam

Antoha.exe
Сhanges seen, now you can enter 1 time captcha, and quietly go to the site, but if you clean cookie or come from a different browser or visit the site for the first time, the graphic is missing :(
Screen

Re: Antispam

Jim Westergren
Administrator
Ok sorry. But I cannot do more. You are using the same IP as some hacker attacker or spammer and this is just a security prevention.
/ Jim Westergren

Re: Antispam

Antoha.exe
As it turns out, we all Ukraine attacking n.nu? :) Can not we just ban the attacking subnet/ip adress? Just such a story is observed with all Ukrainian ip addresses. I tried to go to different providers and cities but everywhere the same. I very love your service and I do not want him to leave.

Re: Antispam

Dobs
You have a very good system, but I think this is not relevant to ban the entire country or a minimum most of it without a hearing. With your knowledge I think will not be difficult to ban a specific IP address. For the case of spam from the U.S. say you are not going to block half of the country or state in which one can spam?

Re: Antispam

Jim Westergren
Administrator
I have investigated this issue more and I apologize as there was an error on my part.

It should be ok now. If not, please let me know.
/ Jim Westergren

Re: Antispam

Antoha.exe
It works :) THANKS you so much!