Blog on designated page on homepage?

Miriam
Is it possible to get all blogposts published on the same subpage?

Like if my adress is whatever.n.nu and i have a subpage whatever.n.nu/blog

Everytime I try to create a new blogpost it gets its own adress like whatever.n.nu/new-blog-post.

Fixable?

Thanks for reading and look forward to an answere!

Re: Blog on designated page on homepage?

TheSuss
Administrator
Hello, sorry about the late reply, It is possible, just put ##BLOG-FULL## and nothing else in your /blog page.
The posts will still have their own adresses, but will all be visibile on /blog.

N.nu manual - manual.n.nu

CSS och DesignhjÀlp - webb.susscreations.se