Delete Facebook from my page

AnaMaria
Hello, everyone.
I didn't notice by setting up the page, that it was adding a link to facebook. I want to eliminate that, but I don't know where to find that code.  Can you help? I need this page as a private took for my art and not to connect to the whole bleh of facebook.  Thanks.

Re: Delete Facebook from my page

Johnny Gejdner
Hi AnaMaria
Log in to your page. When you are in the editor, look for the code ##FACEBOOK-LIKE## and delete it. Finish by clicking the "Save"
If the link is in the textbox, use "Select a page to edit:"

Vänliga hälsningar / Best regards

Re: Delete Facebook from my page

AnaMaria
This post was updated on .
Thank you, Johnny. But, the facebook icon is still there. I don't know what else to do. i went to look in the CSS codes, and I can't even read the word facebook in the codes.

I have to add that the facebook and tweeter plugins do not appear on the main site, but on the blogs I create. I don't see a way to delete those social plugins from the blogs.

I will appreciate any help you can provide on this subject. Thank you so much.

Re: Delete Facebook from my page

Johnny Gejdner
Administrator
Hi AnaMaria