Domain

Fredrik
Hi!

I have just brought a domain and Im going to move my n.nu over to my .com adress.

IN the restriction it says on step 3:  Change the name servers for the domain, but I dont understand what I actually have to do.

hope to get a quick answer :-)

Re: Domain

Johnny Gejdner
Administrator
Hi
You must login to your .com domain where you bought it and change the name servers. if you do not know how to do, maybe you can contact the company you bought it and ask them to change.
From which company have you bought your domain?

/Johnny Gejdner/
Vänliga hälsningar / Best regards

Re: Domain

Fredrik
I dont know how. Ive brought it from a site called UniWeb.

Re: Domain

Johnny Gejdner
Administrator
That you can do by logging into the control panel and select "DNS" button.
If you don't have any existing e-mail accounts on your domain
Change the name servers
ns1.uniweb.se
ns2.uniweb.se

to the following

ns1.namesystem.se
ns2.namesystem.se
ns3.namesystem.se
but I recommend you to write to UniWeb support and ask how to change your domain name-servers.

/Johnny Gejdner/
Vänliga hälsningar / Best regards

Re: Domain

Daniel
Hi

Can you do this if you are not a premium member?