How i Upload Some Thing in my Website?

Ubaid
Hi nu Team,,

Can you please help me, tell me how i upload some thing on my website as well? i need to upload some videos and files.. please tell me is it possible or not??

I await your positive respond,

my website is http://www.ubaid.n.nu
and my email is [email protected]

Re: How i Upload Some Thing in my Website?

emilsson
You can't upload videos to N.nu, but you can use YouTube and then embed the videos onto your site when you are in HTML-mode. It's free!

If you want to upload files, you need to be upgraded and then gotp Upgraded Version -> File uploads.

Billiga Däck. www.billigadack.n.nu. Välkommen till Gummikungen. Hamstrar. www.hamstrar.org. Allt om både guldhamstrar och dvärghamstrar.

Det finns även ett N.nu-verktygsfält som kan laddas ner här

Re: How i Upload Some Thing in my Website?

Måns Gullberg
You can upload files up to 10mb and you have 100mb of storage.

Videos are also possible to upload but only if they don't exceed the size limit of 10mb.

To be able to upload files to your site, you need to upgrade.
Mvh / Best regards
Måns Gullberg