How the images on gallery page can show as lightbox when click on it?

How the images on gallery page can show as lightbox when click on it?

ethioc

Re: How the images on gallery page can show as lightbox when click on it?

Måns Gullberg
Administrator
Hi,

It's not possible to view images on gallery page as lightbox images. If you save your gallery on a page though, the images will become lightbox and will be clickable for enlargement.
Mvh / Best regards
Måns Gullberg

Thanks a lot for your reply and how can I save the gallery page through and all pictures can show as lightbox?

Re: How the images on gallery page can show as lightbox when click on it?

ethioc
One more question,

How many pictures can I put on gallery can show as lightbox page through?

Thanks

Re: How the images on gallery page can show as lightbox when click on it?

Måns Gullberg
Administrator
Hi again,

When you have uploaded all the pictures you want to include in your gallery, you choose one unique number for every picture you want and then (optional) write a description.

When it's done you can save it to a specific page of your liking at the bottom of the page.

You can have as many as you like, when the storage reaches the maximum, you won't be able to upload more pictures.
Mvh / Best regards
Måns Gullberg