I dont

Ubaid
Hi Team..

  You DO ow-some Job As well but i have little problem can you help me please? can any one please tell me how i remove some buttons as well because i don't want some buttons i want only Home, Service and About can any one send me that template or some thing else or procedure or other thing please tell me ASAP!!!

i await your respond simple email me ... [email protected]

Re: I dont

Jim Westergren
Administrator
Hi, you change or remove those buttons in the settings here:
http://www.username.n.nu/admin/settings.php

I am sending you an e-mail as well.
/ Jim Westergren

Re: I dont

Ubaid
Sorry to disturb you again..

i cant see any template on my Website as well.. can you also please Fix it..

And thanks for your last help.. i Got it

Re: I dont

Måns Gullberg
Administrator
Hi,

If you hover your mouse over "Settings" you'll see an option that says "Templates" click on that and you will see over 100 templates you can choose from.
Mvh / Best regards
Måns Gullberg