Impossible to upload images

Yak

Impossible to upload images

Yak
Hi!
The few two days it has been impossible to upload JPEG images to my page (the free version). I have used only 38 % of my storage.
   When I try to upload I get the "Please wait" then nothing happens, or I get a big emty box with grey "template".
Anyone has encountered the same or has got the solution?
Thank you!

Re: Impossible to upload images

Johnny Gejdner
Administrator
Hi,
Perhaps the image file is corrupted or too large. Try a different image or an image that has worked before. Perhaps you have an temporary bad internet connection. Check your web browser so you have the latest updates.
Vänliga hälsningar / Best regards