Login Error

Jhakasseo
Hello There,

i have created site ad a jhakasseo.n.nu but the admin page is asking for login accessing again & again for every activity i was doing. and also after the unchecking under construction mark then thats not saving again asking for login password

Re: Login Error

Måns Gullberg
Administrator
Hi,

To me it sounds like you don't have cookies enabled. Try searching on Google how to enable cookies in your webbrowser.

ie: How to enable cookies in Firefox?
or: How do I enable cookies in Internet Explorer?
Mvh / Best regards
Måns Gullberg

Re: Login Error

Jhakasseo
Hello

In-spite of allowing cookies in web browser ( Crome ) the problem is still on

Re: Login Error

Måns Gullberg
Administrator
Hi again,

Please try to use another web browser and see if it solves the problem, we recommend using Firefox.
Mvh / Best regards
Måns Gullberg