Problema con mi contraseña

professionalcleaningandlawnCare
lamentablemente un dia fui entrar haber algo en la pagina mia gratis y no me dejo entrar mas no llevo ni un mes con esta pagina pero no se que paso pero yo no he cambiado mi contraseña y me seca fuera diciendo que lo vuelva intentar a las 24 horas proxima lamento  lo sucedido pero ni me deja eliminar la pagina que hize espero que alguien tenga una explicacion a esta situacion mia .

gracias

Teen administracion de Professional cleaning and lawn Care.

Re: Problema con mi contraseña

Jim Westergren
Administrator
Hi,

I found several different websites that looks like it could be yours:

http://www.professionalcleaningandlaw.n.nu/
http://www.professionalcleaningandlawncare.n.nu/
http://www.completelawncare.n.nu/

I think that you have maybe mixed up the websites that tried to login with a wrong password.

Use these links to login:

http://www.professionalcleaningandlaw.n.nu/admin/
http://www.professionalcleaningandlawncare.n.nu/admin/
http://www.completelawncare.n.nu/admin/
/ Jim Westergren

Re: Problema con mi contraseña

Professional Cleaning And Lawn Care.
Hi thanks for the speed of the support but my webes is the first: http://www.professionalcleaningandlaw.n.nu/

will not let me update some things and for me is very important because it is a way to experimentally if this site is efficient to do some marketing as my aspirations is to continue growing my business thanks and hope for a way to give block me.

locked
Sorry, but your IP address (XXXXXXXXXX) has been blocked due to 4 attempts failed. Try again after 24 hours.

thank you very much

Teen administracion de Professional cleaning and lawn Care.

Re: Problema con mi contraseña

professionalcleaningandlawnCare.
I hope I can resolve as soon as possible because of the need we have tried to solve but unfortunately follows the note and the blockade

say no there good chance to solve this cituacion give me a link to delete the page because this fixed the return 24 hours later I thought I could promote my business on their website but I have to resolve the cituacion.
thanks.

Team: ProfessionalcleaningandlawnCare.

I have now taken away the block of your IP. You can now try again. If you have the wrong password write your email to get a new password.
/ Jim Westergren

Re: Problema con mi contraseña

ProfessionalcleaningandlawnCare
Team:-ProfessionalcleaningandlawnCare:

Blockerad
Ursäkta men ditt IP (XXXXXXXX) har blivit blockerat efter 4 misslyckade försök. Prova att logga in igen efter 24 timmar.

Hej, jag tyvärr inte har fått mail som berättade för mig och jag försökte sätta nytt lösenord låsta och låter mig inte gärna om du kan ta bort de två sista webbplatser är utan data som var felet på den person som förberedde pa sida jag tittade på andra alternativ skulle vilja lösa detta om inte du ge mig en länk där du kan stänga allt och fortsätta orsaka mer tidsförlust. tack

Re: Problema con mi contraseña

Professional Cleaning And Law Care.
DELETE ACCOUNT

Re: Problema con mi contraseña

Professional Cleaning And Law Care.
Hi.

Please mail you mensiona never reached our direccuin deceado mail or by regular mail and if we're expecting a path of solution to avoid disturbing more because if we know that some people are very concerned about customer service and my references sonmuy good
thanks

administracion ProfessionalcleaningandlawnCare.
CC:OF.;-President
Ceo:TH.

Re: Problema con mi contraseña

Jim Westergren
Administrator
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I am now sending you an email about this matter.
/ Jim Westergren

Re: Problema con mi contraseña

ProfessionalcleaningandlawnCare,Inc
hello, we are solving our problem, but we have a problem with the folder through professionalcleaning Lawn Care, we had one that was enabled by our error and was canceled, but we have this website that is not ours.
http://www.completelawncare.n.nu/
please we need it to activate it to enter our folder without problem to our website. that is: http://www.professionalcleaningandlaw.n.nu/,

want to thank the support staff serving on the speed and all the tools you provided us to realize the inconvenience that existed. / Jim Westergren a more congratulate you see everything you do and we are very grateful for all the treatment gave us. / hope it is resolved and take away our web Queno is ours and we have no means to remove eseste the web: http://www.completelawncare.n.nu/

Re: Problema con mi contraseña

Professional Cleaning And Lawn Care,Inc.

Hi,
Please update us and we have a problem in our folder with your web sites appears this is not our
http://www.completelawncare.n.nu
we have to solve this problem because it makes it difficult to go to websites and update our thanks for their support

Teen administracion de Professional cleaning and lawn Care

Re: Problema con mi contraseña

ProfessionalCleaningAndLawnCare
Hi,We need to remove this site, not ours and we can not enter or send us a web page to delete this folder please our
thanks
Cc: Administration :Professional Cleaning And LAwn Care.

http://www.completelawncare.n.nu
http://www.completelawncare.n.nu

Cc: Administration :Professional Cleaning And LAwn Care.

Re: Problema con mi contraseña

andirraga@hotmail.com
que puedo hacer

Re: Problema con mi contraseña

Jim Westergren
Administrator
If you want to delete http://www.completelawncare.n.nu/ you can do so here http://www.completelawncare.n.nu/admin/delete.php

If this is not your website, then you cannot delete it. I am sorry.

You say that it is not your website and you want to delete it. How can I allow that?

/ Jim Westergren

Re: Problema con mi contraseña

winters
Hi Jim...I'm not sure who the people who are writing to you IN Spanish are, but this is our website not theirs. Please do not delete our website. Thank you