The homepage background is to short. Someone help?

The homepage background is to short. Someone help?

Tobias Tjernlund
Hello, I have a problem here. I am uploading pictures to my homepage www.nextgeneration.n.nu and I'm have a problem with the background picture on my homepage. The problem is, it's to short. Is there a way to make it taller? I really need help with this becurse it looks bad when it goes outside the background-screen. And one more thing. Is there a way to remove the writen thing "All Rights Reserved" on the homepage? Reply me as soon as posible please.

Thanks.

Re: The homepage background is to short. Someone help?

Johnny Gejdner
Tobias Tjernlund wrote
Hello, I have a problem here. I am uploading pictures to my homepage www.nextgeneration.n.nu and I'm have a problem with the background picture on my homepage. The problem is, it's to short. Is there a way to make it taller? I really need help with this becurse it looks bad when it goes outside the background-screen. And one more thing. Is there a way to remove the writen thing "All Rights Reserved" on the homepage? Reply me as soon as posible please.

Thanks.
Hi Tobias.
Sign In to your website, go to the editor for the page you want to change "Picture Gallery".
Switch to HTML mode and remove all the code, click save. Upload pictures again, all at once. This is simply because you do not have so many pictures.
or,
Switch to HTML mode and remove all the code and copy the code in the attached file and paste it into the field.
Good Luck.
Regards Johnny
nextgeneration.txt
EDIT: Yes you can delete or change All Rights Reserved. You do this under Settings and "Extra settings"
"Copyright text: (shown in the footer):"
Vänliga hälsningar / Best regards

Re: The homepage background is to short. Someone help?

Tobias Tjernlund
Hi Johnny. Thank you a thousen of times for helping me with this problem. I got it fixed thanks to you. You where a big help. Have it good Johnny!

Best regards: Tobias Tjernlund