Website Links

swan52
As it is right now, all of my links have to be type in,that means if a person wants to visit one of my websites,they have to write the link down and then type it in,that's so time consuming and turns the customer off.  How can i make my website links clickable.  I guess you know by now i'm new at this e-commerce game.  What should i do to make my links clickable ?

Re: Website Links

Johnny Gejdner
Administrator
Hi.
For example, to link to (N.nu) http://www.n.nu.
1. First highlight the text, then click the "link tool"
2. A pop-up box will appear for you to enter the url of the target site.
3. Write the url of the target site.
4. If you prefer, open the link in a new window.

Click the update and don't forget to click the save button.

Vänliga hälsningar / Best regards

Re: Can't log in

swan52
I just changed my website address and tried to log in but the site is telling me that website address does not exists. Does it take time for the changed web address to go live ?

Re: Can't log in

Johnny Gejdner
Administrator
Hi
Your website is live directly and  I think that you perhaps made a typo when you tried to reach it.

/Johnny/
Vänliga hälsningar / Best regards