Why doesn't N.NU Approve more of my links?

kum

Why doesn't N.NU Approve more of my links?

kum
I wonder why N.NU doesn't approve more of my links? I get a lot of serius links from very High ranked Webbsites? I have placed like 700 links on my website and those are Good Inlinks! I only se about 153 Inlinks on Alexa? I want N.NU to Approve more of my links so I can get more visitors and higher ranking!

The best!

Kum

Re: Why doesn't N.NU Approve more of my links?

Jim Westergren
Administrator
Hi!

Alexa shows very little links. It is better if you login with Google Webmaster tools and see there.

You can also see here:
http://ahrefs.com
http://www.opensiteexplorer.org
http://www.majesticseo.com