add widgets

sanakhan
Hello, I am new here, and i am still in the process of creating my website, i would like to know how to add widgets to my site, is there any instructional video that i can watch?
I have absolutely no idea about html and so please can you help me, i would like to add google friends connect, facebook, and twitter and blogger widgets to my site Please help!
Thank You in advance

Re: add widgets

Adam
Hello!

You mean like this?:

http://www.addthis.com/
//Adam

Re: add widgets

sanakhan
yes thank you so much but i do not know how to copy and paste as i do not know anything about html. the procedure is somewhat like this(Copy and paste the code snippet below into your pages, between the <body> and the </body> tags) i dont know what exactly has to be done.
Any help from you will be very much appreciated.
thanks once again in advance

Re: add widgets

Måns Gullberg
Administrator
Hi sanakhan,

Unfortunately we don't have an instructional video yet.

1. Locate widget.
2. Copy the code
3. Go to your N.nu site in the editor, click on the link (Visual/HTML)
4. Paste the code there, wherever you want it to be placed.
5. Click save and scroll down to see your result.
Mvh / Best regards
Måns Gullberg