add wordpress to my website

sanakhan
Hello again,
Is it possible to link my wordpress blog to my website, pl help me, if it is possible.
thanks a lot in advance

Re: add wordpress to my website

Måns Gullberg
Administrator
Hi sanakhan,

This would be the way to do it:

paste this code into the editor while being in HTML:

<iframe src="http://www.yourblog.com/" width="100%" height="1500"></iframe>

and replace "http://www.yourblog.com/" with your blogs location.
Mvh / Best regards
Måns Gullberg

Re: add wordpress to my website

sana khan
Thank you so much for your reply.
Kindly can you please give me step by step instructions, as i have mentioned in my earlier posts i do not know much about html, so please would you be kind enough to give me a step by step guide, and you have also mentioned in your reply ''and replace "http://www.yourblog.com/" with your blogs location.'', where do i find this blog location and please be kind enough to mention the appropriate height and width.
Thanks again and any help will be very much appreciated.

Re: add wordpress to my website

Måns Gullberg
Administrator
Hi,

Step 1. Go into the "editor" and locate the page you want your blog to appear on.

Step 2. Click on the link "Visual/HTML [+/-]"

Step 3. Copy and paste this code: <iframe src="http://www.yourblog.com/" width="100%" height="1500"></iframe>

Step 4. Go to your blog and copy the URL (Address) in the address field of your web browser.

Step 5. Replace http://www.yourblog.com/ with the address you just copied.

Step 6. Adjust the height and width until it suits your needs.

Thats the best I can explain! :-)

I wish you the best of luck!
Mvh / Best regards
Måns Gullberg