adding skype button

Greekfamily
I've added a skype button on my homepage but when you click it, it will up a page where it says 404 missing page! What is wrong? I have added it to the side while regulators and it says under the button to press to call me but then comes a page up as it says the page is missing 404! Kind regard Greekfaminy

Re: adding skype button

Johnny Gejdner
Go to your site in the editor, click on the link "Visual/HTML"
Start by removing your existing code to skype.
Paste the code again.
Finish by click Save.

/Johnny/
Vänliga hälsningar / Best regards