adsense

swan52
Can add adsense to my website,if so how do i accomplish this ?

Re: adsense

Johnny Gejdner
Administrator
Yes you can add Adsense on your website.
Get Google adsense on your site is simple. Just copy the HTML code from the Google Adsense site, paste it into your site where you'd like ads to appear. Your adsense appear after the website has been approved.
Start here
http://www.google.com/adsense

Best regards Johnny

Vänliga hälsningar / Best regards

Re: adsense

swan52
I tried placing the adsense code on my website,i copied the code,but i was unable to paste it on my site.  Where would i place the code on my site in the subscribe area.  I tried moving the mouse around my webpage,but the paste wouldn't show up.  It only showed up when i put the mouse over subscribe area.

Re: adsense

Johnny Gejdner
Administrator
You will see only the background of your web page instead of live ads until your account has been fully approved.

Best Regards Johnny
Vänliga hälsningar / Best regards

Thank you

swan52
I'm not very good at words.  I just wanna say you are best !,you helped in so many ways.  I'm new at the internet game and really did not know to much of what i was doing.  You gave so information from a free website than a paid for website.  You are the best ! Now i know who to come to if if i have a question or problem.  You are the shit !!!

Thanks.