change the front or maine picture

hernando carrero

     Dear Sir,

      I would like to know how to change my free web site front picture ?

      thank you very much for your attention,

       Sincerelly,

       Hernando Carrero

Re: change the front or maine picture

Måns Gullberg
Administrator
Hi,

If you want to change the header image of your site you can do that in the site editor, at the bottom of the page you will see a link that's named "Change the header image [+/-]". Click that link and you will get all the information needed to perform this action.

It requires that you're using a template that supports changing of header images though.
Mvh / Best regards
Måns Gullberg