delate posts on forum

Pulus
hi,
how i can delate posts on forum and replys of other users?
im not maker of our nabble forum and guy who made it left us, but i got our password for admin.

Re: delate posts on forum

Måns Gullberg
Administrator
Hi,

You just have to login with the admin password and username. Then you go to a post and click on "more" at the right hand side of the post. There will be an option to delete the spesific post.
Mvh / Best regards
Måns Gullberg

Re: delate posts on forum

Pulus
i got only 3 options in  'more':
2.print post

when i click on my personaly posts yes i got option delate in 'more' but not in other person posts:(

Re: delate posts on forum

Måns Gullberg
Administrator
Hi,

Then you're not using an admin account. The guy who left must have given you wrong details.
Mvh / Best regards
Måns Gullberg

Re: delate posts on forum

Pulus
hi
so why its say on top of the website: You are logged in, administer your website:

after i add /admin on the end of webb adress and write password its loging me as administer so dont think i got  wrong details or i dont understand something- do we can log on 2 difrent ways as administers?

gretings Chris

Re: delate posts on forum

Måns Gullberg
Administrator
You mean your website.

I'm saying you need an admin account on the forum itself, if you can contact the person that left, ask him for the username and password of the nabble forum.
Mvh / Best regards
Måns Gullberg

Re: delate posts on forum

Pulus