how do I center a member-profile-plugin-generator?button

how do I center a member-profile-plugin-generator?button

Marcel
Hi there,

I built in a member-profile-plugin-generator?button from linkedIn. I want to place it under a photo, but it automatically lines it up to the left side of the page (not the sidebar, but the main box)
it doesnt look very well, as it interferes with the sidebar

it there a way to center this widget? i have copied the code, pasted in the "about" tab, it shows, but like I said, not centered under the picture

http://www.hagendijkproductions.n.nu/ is the website, building it now, would like to get this done, so it looks a bit better

any suggestions?

Thanks

Marcel