i cant access to my website

tadayon
Hello,
I have a website in N.NU (www.tadayon.n.nu) but for know i cant access to that.
I think that my domain has been deleted. (www.tadayon.tk).
Please help me.
I want to change my domain form ".tk" to default domain (.N.NU).

I cant access to my website.

tadayon
Hello,
I have a website in N.NU (www.tadayon.n.nu) but for know i cant access to that.
I think that my domain has been deleted. (www.tadayon.tk).
Please help me.
I want to change my domain form ".tk" to default domain (.N.NU).

Re: i cant access to my website

Elias
Hi!

I´ve looked on your site and it´s nothing wrong with it, the domain you got (.tk) from dot.tk may have some problems. We can´t really change the .tk domain to n.nu because it´s a forward domain, but from now you can only use your n.nu domain and spread it to your friends, family........

With other words your problem is already solved because your default domain is www.tadayon.n.nu

If you have one more question, just reply this message :)

MvH//
Elias

Re: i cant access to my website

tadayon
Hi and thanks for your answer.
Now i cant access to my website again. Can you help me to contact with N.NU to cancel forwarding from tadayon.n.nu to tadayon.tk?

Re: i cant access to my website

Jim Westergren
Administrator
Ok, I have now cancelled this for you. You need to clean your browsers cache to see it.
/ Jim Westergren