my ip is blocked

sanakhan
Please help i am unable to sign into my account as my ip is blocked due to 4 failed attempts, please tell me what has to done to log into my account.
thanks in advance

Re: my ip is blocked

Jim Westergren
Administrator
Which one is your website?
What is your IP number? Check here http://www.ip-adress.com/
An e-mail was sent to the owner of the website with a link to unblock. Did you not receive it?
/ Jim Westergren

Re: my ip is blocked

sanakhan
Hello, my website is www.earneasymoney.n.nu and my ip is IP (183.83.138.58).
I have not received any mail kindly mail me the link to unblock.
thank you

Re: my ip is blocked

Jim Westergren
Administrator
Ok, I have not lifted the block on your IP.

That website is owned by another email than the one that you are using on this forum. Please update the email of the website in case that you have changed it.
/ Jim Westergren