password

Professional Cleaning And LAwn Care.
Hi,
We need to remove this site, not ours and we can not enter or send us a web page to delete this folder please our :
http://www.completelawncare.n.nu
http://www.completelawncare.n.nu

thanks
Cc: Administration :Professional Cleaning And LAwn Care.

Re: password

Jim Westergren
Administrator
Here you delete the website:
http://www.completelawncare.n.nu/admin/delete.php

This requires the password. If you don't have a password and this is not your website you cannot delete it.
/ Jim Westergren

Re: password

Professional Cleaning And LAwn Care.
Hi,
I understand that there must have a password but what happens is that this site is not mine and is on my page and every time I enter or try to enter our site if you leave this page open you will see that all address, telephone and everything written is different they are in new york and we in miami

http://www.completelawncare.n.nu

I need websites that keep you off the website, we pk every time this page is first and my password is locked if I'm not explaining it to me but that's the problem we have

thanks
Cc: Administration :Professional Cleaning And LAwn Care.