points

alexisamazing
how do i reedem points

Re: points

Joar Y
at the top when you have logged in, it should read settings-editor functions-otherwise-premium. over it says it n.nu premimum (if you have it) and then adiminstration: (your website) (Number) points (update) (update is a link) (number) days your time to renew (if you have premium) extension here (here's a link) and then you have questions or need help? visit our support.click on the link (update), you will come to point the page. I cant not translate more, so if it does not work, you get ask someone else for answers. sorry if this was a bit poor translation, I use Google Translate.
best regards,
/ / Joar Y

Re: points

Jim Westergren
Here you can see what you get for your points:
http://www.username.n.nu/admin/points.php

Not sure if I understood your question.
/ Jim Westergren