premium for uk?

Ben

premium for uk?

Ben
Hi,
I have been building my site for a little while now and would like to upgrade to premium.
However, this is only available to people in Sweden currently.
Will premium service be available to people in the UK?
And will I be able to use a .co.uk domain name that I have already purchased?
hope someone can help with some answers.
thanks,

Ben

Re: premium for uk?

Jim Westergren
Administrator
Hi Ben,

This was solved a few weeks ago. You can buy now in case you didn't see it yet.
/ Jim Westergren

Re: premium for uk?

northsideaxel
You can use all types of TLD's for your n.nu website aslong as the registrar you are using allows changes to the DNS (nameservers specifically).