valign="top" doesn't work in my table...

valign="top" doesn't work in my table...

Kitty Sincane
This post was updated on .
I'm not the best on html etc, but can anyone help me? It seems that my page won't take the td valign="top" or even table valign="top". It's driving me crazy. It looks OK in the editor, but it looks like shit on the web site... And when I switch between the Visual/HTML view and then back again, the "top" tag I've written just disappears. (And yes, I did press SAVE in between.)
If anyone can help me, I'd appreciate it alot.
Thanks!

Site: http://www.kittysincane.n.nu

Code: See below. I removed all the "<" in front of every tag, so that you can see how it looks, and now I've tried having the tag in both table and td, and that didn't work either...

table border="0" align="left" valign="top">
tbody>
tr>
td valign="top">Kitty Sincane is an awesomley cheeky burlesque artist, available for bookings all over the world. Kitty is educated at Burleskakademin for Knicker Kitten's Duchess Dubois and she has taken classes with amongst other Indigo Blue, LouLou D'vil and Scotty the Blue Bunny. Kitty's burlesque routines are of the classical style, but leaning towards neo burlesque, with warmth, a lot of humour and always with a twist. She has performed both in Sweden and internationally and would love to make YOUR event perfect, with one of her cheeky routines.
/td>
td>
/td>
/tr>
/tbody>
/table>

Re: valign="top" doesn't work in my table...

Johnny Gejdner
Hi,
The valign attribute is not supported in HTML5. Use CSS instead, but this requires knowledge about CSS/HTML

Vänliga hälsningar / Best regards

Re: valign="top" doesn't work in my table...

Kitty Sincane
Thank you! I got some of it sorted out via CSS. It's not perfect but it will have to do.