website deleted

finance
Please I have just payed for one month premium to get access to my website but is still not available please can some one tell me the reason why my website is not up.
this was the message I keep seeing

The website can still be recreated until 19 Aug 2014.

Is this your website? It is not too late. You can still get back the website either by paying for premium or getting premium for free by referring others to N.nu.

Re: website deleted

Johnny Gejdner
Administrator

Hi.

(Whats the adress to your website?)

I recommend that you write to support.
Login here and write your question
http://www.username.n.nu/admin/support.php
Vänliga hälsningar / Best regards

Re: website deleted

finance
u seem not to get my point i cant even log in and i have payed but dont have access to my account

Re: website deleted

TheSuss
Administrator
What is the address?

N.nu manual - manual.n.nu

CSS och Designhjälp - webb.susscreations.se