www.worldcourier.n.nu

AlanJones
Dear abuse team:

The following domain is hosted on your servers or is within your IP block. Please investigate and suspend this fraudulent domain: www.worldcourier.n.nu

THIS SITE IS FRAUDULENT FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:

+Site claims the name WORLD-COURIER EXPRESSCARGOS INC located in the UK. A search of the companies house data base fails to find a company by this name.

+Verify here: http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/
The contact telephone number is a UK personal redirect number that can forward calls to any location in the world and are used to mask the true location of the called party. A complete description of this service can be seen here: www.flextel.com

Please investigate and suspend this sub-domain

Re: www.worldcourier.n.nu

Jim Westergren
Administrator
Thank you. I have forwarded this to the owner. I give him 3 days to answer here in the thread. Else I will close the website.
/ Jim Westergren