www.worlddiplomaticservicesinc.n.nu

Raymond
Dear abuse team:

The following domain is hosted on your servers or is within your IP block. Please investigate and suspend this fraudulent domain: www.worlddiplomaticservicesinc.n.nu

THIS SITE IS FRAUDULENT FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:

+Site claims the name WORLD DIPLOMATIC SERVICES INC located in the UK. A search of the companies house data base fails to find a company by this name.

+Verify here: http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/
The contact telephone number 447031821506 is a UK personal redirect number that can forward calls to any location in the world and are used to mask the true location of the called party. A complete description of this service can be seen here: www.flextel.com

+ Mobile or satellite phone used for main telephone number.  A multinational company would not use a mobile telephone for their main number.

+447748823233

+_Verify service type here:
http://www.numberingplans.com/?page=analysis&sub=phonenr

The address for the office in Scotland is fictitious:
SCOTLAND:
LOT 5645 Silver Creek Valley Road, San Jose, Glasscow  95138, Scotland.
There is a valid address here:  5645 Silver Creek Valley Road, San Jose, California, 95138

If you feel more information is needed before you can proceed with closing this domain, please feel free to contact me.

Re: www.worlddiplomaticservicesinc.n.nu

Måns Gullberg
Administrator
Hi Raymond,

Thank you for the tip, I will forward it to the owner of N.nu.
Mvh / Best regards
Måns Gullberg

Re: www.worlddiplomaticservicesinc.n.nu

Jim Westergren
Thank you for this report. We have closed this website.
/ Jim Westergren